Everything looks so much easier for them. What's that all about - is there a secret?
Well actually it's not a secret. It's regular, basic practices that beget GREAT HEALTH?
“These Six ‘Oh So Simple’ tips are imperative and you’ll feel better immediately by implementing even just one of them.”
Breathe Slower. Exhale Longer.
Breath is our first and foremost practice.
Pay more attention to how you are breathing and aim to inhale a belly deep breath then exhale fully before inhaling once again.
Breath brings energy, calm and healing oxygenation to your entire body. You'll find yourself feeling more energized and more focused increasing your mental clarity and physical ability and agility.
2. Drink more water throughout the day (before and after meals). This essential nutrient is deficient in most and drinking more water is one of the easiest ways to enhance your health. Choose filtered, purified water and make it a mainstay in your day.
3. Move More – in whatever manner you enjoy for any and all lengths of time.
Find physical activities that move you! Be it dancing, recreational or competitive sports, martial arts, physical labor etc and make it a part of your everyday routine. Regularly spend ten minutes or several hours engaged in an activity you love. It enhances your health no matter how long, intense, competitive or playful. Do it for fun.
4. Eat more veggies, lots more. Make veggies a part of each meal, even breakfast. Enjoy a green powder in your water or juice or veggies or leafy greens in your smoothie. Add veggies to every meal, raw, roasted, grilled, steamed, sautéed braised or baked.
Season or marinate, dip them or don’t. Just eat em and choose organic, local and in- season when possible for the best nutrient density.
Visit www.ewg.org the ‘Clean 15 And The Dirty Dozen buyers guide.
5. Love and Laugh more. Get to know what brings you joy, inspires love and laughter and do more of this. Lots more. Have fun and embrace sentimental emotions for they sooth the soul. Even melancholy emotions
6. Consult with a Coach! Every movie star, athlete, rock star, successful business entrepreneur, etc… has a coach or mentor helping them accomplish their goals. Engage a coach to help you achieve your objectives and you'll reap the rewards. For a minor investment you’ll earn major benefits for life.
Bonus Tip: Create Balance in Your Life.
A crazy over packed agenda is a sure way to chronic stress and chronic stress is a fast track to heart disease. Nothing is more important than self-care!
“Most take better care of the things in their life, than that which enables their life." TG
Be better to your body. Your mind. Your spirit!
Teri aims to practice all of her above recommendations making them a part of her daily non-negotiable practices.