EVERYDAY BEFORE YOU GET OUT OF BED, SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS -
1. Mind your Mindset
2. Redirect your self-talk to serve you well
3. Envision your ideal state of feeling/being then embody it
4. Commit to keeping this mindset alive all day
One of the crucial components to succeeding at anything is minding your mind.
- frequently checking in, and
- observing your conscious thoughts, then
- assessing how they align with your intentions and objectives.
Taking this further, it’s important to:
- reflect on your thoughts, words, and actions
- discern if they are congruent with your hopes, dreams, objectives, and goals
- reprogram them as needed
If you are looking for peace of mind and personal success you must first take time to reflect and ensure you are your biggest advocate.
You need confidence in yourself, faith in the process, and trust in your abilities.
To do this, it means constant surveillance of your beliefs, thoughts, words, and actions.
Then consciously intend (determine) to truly make self-care and self-honoring your focus and your practice. It needs to become a non-negotiable practice and the irony here is, it takes practice. 😊