a perfect routine habit to stack with a simple and yet wonderful invigorating stretch. Even two or three of these heart opening stretches are sure to have you feeling so much better.
Follow these simple steps and make this a daily must-do when you wash your hands or find yourself doing the dishes.
- Standing at the sink place your hands on the counter edge shoulder width.
- Step back to arms length with your legs hip distance apart.
- While pressing into your hands let your navel drop towards the sink drawing your shoulders back together opening up the front of your body.
- Look upward and inhale deeply then hinge back to a flat back exhaling.
- Repeat this three or more times - 60 seconds worth is my aim for you.
- Do it daily and notice how much better you feel.
Practice this regularly and soon you'll find yourself doing it as automatically as washing your hands. This is habit stacking!